Our competitive advantages are what sets The River Deck Restrauant apart from the competition highlighting the benefits you receive. They are FREE and at no additional cost to you.
Our unique selling points are a statement by The River Deck Restaurant about our superior products and services which we excel.
1. Simply stunning describes the views of the sparkling waters of the Noosa River.
2. Located upon the Noosa Marina The River Deck Restaurant is an outstanding venue at any time of the year with panoramic views from all seating in the restaurant.
3. Our friendly and attentive staff add enjoyment to your wedding, function or dining experience.
4. Professional chef “Alain” tending to the hassle and bustle in the restaurant kitchens where the smallest of details are expertly taken care off.
5. Our a-la-carte menu is regularly updated and where possible we use fresh local produce.
6. Weddings have the flexibility of holding your ceremony, photos and reception all on the one site for both small or larger groups up to 160 people.
7. We cater for all functions and events what ever the occasion be it social or corporate.
8. The River Deck caters all day for those who would like a casual beverage.
9. Our dress code requires neat casual attire and is both children and pet friendly.
10. We provide great value for money.
11. We have provided a substaintial range of “Useful Links” to assist in arranging a successful wedding day.
Unique Selling Points
1. We stand out from the crowd with Awards for excellence from the Australian Bridal Industry Academy (ABIA)
- ABIA Finalist Best Restaurant Reception 2012, 2013, 2014
- ABIA Finalist Function Coordinator 2012, 2013, 2014
- ABIA Finalist In House Advisor 2012, 2013, 2014
- Our Bridal satisfaction rating for all of the above is in excess of 95%
2. Our inhouse Award Winning Co-ordinator is available to assist you in the planning of your wedding or function day.
3. Within the wedding industry owner operators provide more attention, better value for money and a superior wedding experience than corporates winning more awards. The River Deck is owned and operated by Sue and Geoff Baxby.
4. Leading wedding supplier such as Easy Weddings and First Class Functions recommend The River Deck Restaurant as the place to go in the Noosa area.
5. We have developed an enviable reputation as a venue leader for wedding receptions.
6. The River Deck Restaurant offers a range of options for Private Wedding Receptions and Ceremonies on our expansive deck areas which are available exclusively or partially for you and your guest’s enjoyment.
7. Wedding Packages for Formal Dining or Cocktail Party start from as low as $55.00 per head.
8. Above all we want our customer to have an enjoyable experience to become a returning guest.
9. Not only do we arrange weddings for couples from within Australia but also from overseas.