Photo booth at your wedding reception provides a fantastic, unique and fun way to entertain your guests providing them with a take home keepsake. Indisputably, no special occasion is celebrated without photographs.
Photo booths are for everbody and can create the WOW factor at your wedding. Draw the old to young family and friends together. They are an entertaining addition to your wedding to encourage the mingling, discussion and laughter amongst your guests.
They are a simple and cost effective way to capture great memories of all your guests enjoying themselves at your wedding celebration.
Benefits of a Photo Booth for Guests
Photo booths are a sure fire way to get your guests mingling and a chance to pose in front of a camera taking funny and hilarious pictures using supplied props to provide unique, serious or fun photos.
1. Why a photobooth – people tend to be more relaxed than in the open for everyone to see, are more inclined to let their hair down in a booth and the longer the wedding goes the more they lose their inhibitions.
2. All ages can be involved from a single person to groups just having fun.
3. Once your guests start using the booth you will find them lining up to take their fun photos. Booths are another fantastic way to keep your guests entertained for the entire reception.
4. Pictures are certainly worth more than a 1000 words on what people do before the camera in a photo booth.
5. Photobooths provide instant onsite strip printing of the serious, fun or just plain goofy photos providing guests with an instant keepsake.
6. Do not be surprised if your photo booth images show up on social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instergram and the like.
Benefits of a Photo Booth for the Bride and Groom.
As an alternative to the traditional guest book most booths can provide the newly married couple with a record of all photos in high resolution on a USB stick or Disc after the wedding.
Its a great way to enhance your guest book with images as a memento of your wedding day.
Photobooths are becoming increasingly popular at events provoiding an additional favour for your guests.
Photo Booth Operation.
- Photo booths are generally stylish, open or closed, free standing and discreetly fitted into a venue
- Not all booths and hirers operate in the same manner.
- Most hirers will set up and remove the booth.
- Some suppliers will stay and supervise others with instructions on how to operate the booth and then leave.
- Booths are simple to operate and you can self operate and produce photos.
- It is best you have an attendant to control the flow of people and look after the props.
- Booths are ideal for weddings, parties, school and corporate events.
Photo Booth package options
There are a number of photobooth hirers on the Sunshine Coast with a range of different sizes, capabilities and budgets to suit your specific needs.
The local Noosa Photo Booth is conveniently located with a range of option hire prices starting from $395.00. More information here.
Summarising | Photo Booth at your Wedding Reception
Photo booths are for everbody and can create the WOW factor at your wedding encouraging the mingling, discussion and laughter amoungst your guests.
Photo booth at your wedding reception provides a fantastic, unique and fun way to entertain your guests and provides them with a take home keepsake. Indisputably, no special occasion is celebrated without photographs.